Brooklyn Theme view in mobile - 2nd slideshow font colour/alignment issue

bxb21
7 0 0

Hi, I have a problem need your help to solved. First of all, my desktop view works fine only view by mobile have issue. I already have an official website launched, I am going to change to Brooklyn theme and so my version is a draft. So no link can provide.

As you see my screenshot this is in mobile view and my desktop view works fine. However, my second slideshow show in mobile view changed the font colour (black) but my desktop is white. Possible to let me know what code to input and change it to white and shift the wording alignment to the left when view in mobile?

Next, I have successful add the code to move up the description & header on top of the slideshow when view in mobile. However, as you can see below there is a big space empty. So i would like to ask how an I going to shift up the words below to balance out the empty space?

2 issue need to solve2 issue need to solve

0 Likes
Danishecom
Explorer
240 7 26

@bxb21 hello there may i help you out? for changing color go to template setting and select color option you can change color ac to your needs. white space i am able to give a solution I have to check out the website first i think you have done a mistake in the code maybe that's why you're facing the issue. email me on yupsoftware4@gmail.com or IM me thank you.

0 Likes
bxb21
7 0 0

the font setting is for the desktop display. If I change it doesn't affect in the viewing from mobile display.  And also, i need to align the font to either right or left side.  Can you solve these two issue?

For the blank space, I can screenshot you my "theme.scss.liquid" code at the bottom that i input. 

bxb21_0-1614369054699.png

0 Likes
bxb21
7 0 0

Hi, Kindly help to solved this issue asap. 

Following the 3 error I am facing when i switch to mobile view.. 

1. My slide adapt in mobile show the wording in BLack not white. My desktop display is showing white, which is correct.

2. My slide adapt alignment wrong should move on the slide, wording too big, alignment should be on the right not center. My desktop display is showing on the right, which is correct.

3. Below the slide there is a big empty space. 

My last pic screenshot the code i enter in my "theme.scss.liquid".

bxb21_3-1614452054011.png

bxb21_1-1614451940154.png

bxb21_2-1614451984942.png

0 Likes
bxb21
7 0 0

Anyone can help this issue asap???

0 Likes