Brooklyn how to make pictures of products on a slideshow

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello. I am new in the field of online business and I am still developing my site. How can I make the photos of the products not one below the other and make it difficult for the client? Is it possible to take a main picture + to be small below and when it clicks on a small picture to appear as the main one? @KetanKumar I see that you understand your work and I was left with a pretty good impression of your knowledge. I apologize in advance for the ridiculous questions, but we still live to learn. :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1281 169 403

Maybe you can provide a screenshot as to what you're seeing as opposed to what you would like to do? I don't quite understand your question.

If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello @Ninthony !

At the moment when I enter a product it looks like this:

105406042_269424757458461_6198345958805003220_n.png

Is there an option to look like this? Or something like this. Let me emphasize that I want to make these settings only for desktop.

105590492_642091449726439_878515.jpg

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1281 169 403

I assume you would want those images to be clickable so you can reload them into the main image. I don't believe Brooklyn has the option to do this out of the box, so it would require a good amount of customization. If I get some time this week, I'll take a look at Brooklyn and see how much work it would take to get this to work. If I think I can cover it in a blog post I'll put it pup here for you. Alternatively if I get it figured out, I can request access to your theme and make the change for you. 

If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

@Ninthony You are golden. I will be very grateful for your service. I look forward to it. Hope it works. 

0 Likes