Brooklyn nav menu size

4 0 0

I currently have an iPhone 5S and the navigation menu size means that on my phone it’s so wide that I can’t see the x to close the menu. The menu item words are short enough to fit in a narrower menu width.

is there a way I can reduce the width of the navigation menu drawer so it fits?

9F331630-48AC-4202-AB6B-A7053595B3B3.jpeg

0 Likes

Hello 

Please share your site url.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
4 0 0

Do I need my shopify one or the external?

my external one is https://www.inkandfaith.com

0 Likes

Your site is password protected please share password.

Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
4 0 0

It is Temp0r@ry

0 Likes

Currently I can see It is working perfectly on Iphone, What is your exact requirement?

iphone.jpg

0 Likes
4 0 0
On an iPhone 5s which has a smaller screen the x to close the menu is not visible as there is just a tiny bit of space at the side of the screen. I attached a photo in the first post.
0 Likes