Brooklyn product image carousel

zoltan360
Excursionist
15 0 6

hey team,

I want to change the images on the product page from thumbnails to being a carousel (like it is in mobile view) but i cant see where the code changes this view? Seeing as it already exists as a slick-initalized slick-slider in mobile view theres got to be a way of editing the code show this in the desktop view right?

Option 2. is it possible to add navigation arrows to flick through thumbnails rather than clicking on pictures?

Im sure a lot of people would be interested in this option as we all know stacked images look terrible and thumbnails are pretty average as they are haha.  Cheers

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 120 169

Hi @zoltan360,

Hank here from Shopify. 

Yes, this is something that is possible to integrate to your store. As this is account specific, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forum's account and confirm some security questions about your store.

Once you reply to that email, I will look into this further for you. -Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
clays
3 0 0

I have this exact same question

0 Likes
TomTigwell
Tourist
10 0 3

I have this same problem please can someone help me?

Email address - tommytigwell@gmail.com

0 Likes
hoangfuongduy
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi,

Does anyone have answer for this?
Please let me know.

My email: hoangfuongduy@gmail.com

Thanks alot

0 Likes
victor37
2 0 0

Hello Hank, I have the exact same problem as the person who posted this! Could you help me figure out how to make the carousel please? Or do I need to hire an expert? 

Thank you very much.

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 120 169

Hi, @victor37!

Depending on what theme you are using, and who supports it would result in the options available to you.

You would also need to be on a paid plan, for our developers to assist with this if it is a Shopify theme.

Can you confirm what theme you are using, and I'll assist with the options available to you? If unsure of how to locate this, you can do so as per this guide.

0 Likes
victor37
2 0 0
Hey Hank! Thanks for your response. I am using Brooklyn which is a Shopify
theme I believe. And I am on a paid plan! Let me know about next steps.
Thanks!
0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 120 169

Thank you for confirming.

Although one thing to note is that if you are looking for arrows to the left and right of the image carousel, this would have to be done through the use of an app like Product Image Gallery & Zoom or one of these apps here

There is also the option of hiring a Shopify Expert as well to assist you with this if you want that option.

However, the theme developers will confirm what options are available for you, and covered under the design policy.

So what I will do is email you shortly just to confirm some account details so I can access your store and escalate to our theme developers.

0 Likes
rebeccabax
Tourist
6 0 0

Hello Hank, I would like to do the same, arrows not essential for the time being

Any help is highly appreciated,

Thanks!

0 Likes