Brooklyn product picture variants are different sizes

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 1 2

I've made a few customizations to the width of my website. Now i'm running into a pretty frustrating problem, when you go through the different variant images of a product, they all display in different sizes. I would like to have them all be displayed in the same uniform size throughout.

Here is a link to one of my product pages:  

https://auraofzeus.com/products/7-chakras-bracelet

And I've already tried the solution mentioned in the following thread, but it didn't have any effect: 

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Brooklyn-theme-Product-second-image-comes-out-small/m...

0 Likes
Explorer
65 5 6

Hello JCommerce,

I have gone through your product page and found that the images of variants are already in same size.

Can you please specify more clearly your question.

As some images are transparent so it looks like different size but initially all the images are of same size.

-Want to customize or make changes to a theme? Hire me.
-If my reply was helpful, Click Like to let me know!
- If your question was answered, Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
1 Like
Excursionist
13 1 2

Thanks for your Reply! 

I have attached 2 pictures illustrating that the when you click the second image thumbnail, it is significantly bigger when displayed and pushes down the thumbnails, unlike the first picture that is displayed by default. I would like to have all these pictures the same size on the page when switching through them. 

Screenshot 2019-09-01 at 20.23.49.pngScreenshot 2019-09-01 at 20.23.59.png

0 Likes
Excursionist
13 1 2

Anybody else have any clues as to how i can tackle this? :)

0 Likes
Excursionist
13 1 2

Bump

0 Likes

Success.

Excursionist
13 1 2

I solved it, i changed the width and height in the following code found in the product-template.liquid file 

{% include 'image-style' with image: featured_image, width: 600, height: 600, small_style: true, wrapper_id: wrapper_id, img_id_class: img_id_class %}
0 Likes