Brooklyn - putting a video instead one of the images in the slideshow

1 0 0

I searched the web for a solution for nearly 12 hours, can't find any that gets the result I want, tried all the apps, all the code, it's not what I need.

basically, I want to put a 1 min video auto loop, auto play on the slideshow of the Brooklyn theme.

https://kaseysofficials.com

0 Likes

through custom code you can do it .if you have knowledge about section and block .in slider section you have to add a video section in schema   .

Shopify theme developer and customization

I Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: ashiquehussaincodediary@gmail.com

0 Likes

Hello @PisToLarN ,
It depends which type video you want to show and needs to customize according to this,
1. If you want to show YouTube  video you have to customize third party embed customization with slider.
2. If you want to show self hosted videos on slider then needs to get complete snippet customization for video in to the backend.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes