Brooklyn theme currently displays only 1 item per row in mobile view. How can I change that to 2?

Solved
SP864
Tourist
6 0 5

Home page 'featured collection' only displays one item per row in mobile view. How to change that to display two items per row? Both on home page and collections page?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
4346 977 1241

This is an accepted solution.

@SP864 

Goto Online Store-> Themes - > Action dropdown -> Edit code -> Goto Snipptes folder -> click on product-grid-item.liquid

See screenshot below. Change for the small device ( for mobile ) small--one-half. If "small--one-" already then replace it with "small--one-half"

tow-products-mobile.jpg

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Advanced Shopify Page Builder to customize your pages - check here PageFly App
SP864
Tourist
6 0 5

Would that be the same thing for other themes such as narrative?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
4346 977 1241

@SP864 

Each theme has a different type of coding/folder structure so this method works for most but not for all.

SP864
Tourist
6 0 5

Your solution worked great. Thanks a lot. 
I had one more question; 

If we wanted to display the items of the collection as a carousel, is it possible? Right now we have only two options grid & Collage. Is carousel possible for the home page of brooklyn?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
4346 977 1241

@SP864 

Yes, this is possible to display in the carousel but It would need customization to implement the carousel for the products, Unfortunately, there is no simple solution otherwise I will be happy to help you.

I would suggest hiring a Shopify expert to assist you OR feel free to contact me.

0 Likes