Brooklyn theme: limit # of photos of collection on homepage

MarkKatzPhotos
Tourist
19 0 1

Hello,

The top of my homepage has photos that are part of a collection. There are 9 or so photos in the collection. But would only like 3 displayed on the homepage- not all 9. Is there an easy fix for this?

thank you.

Replies 5 (5)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15821 2368 3077

Hi,

customize your theme. it has option to show collection. you can edit there

oscprofessional_0-1627624323706.png

hope this will work for you !

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
MarkKatzPhotos
Tourist
19 0 1

Hi, I see the ability to customize the theme and edit collection. But I am not interested in editing the collection. Only capping the number of images in the collection displayed on the homepage to 3. Right now, there are 8 images in the collection. I don't want them all displayed. So as I continue to add images to this particular collection, do not want them to show up on the homepage.   

Teresa0923
Tourist
6 0 3

Hello,

Did you ever figure out how to do this because I am having the same problem. Everytime I add a product it shows up on my featured collection and I don't want that many items. 

Did you find out?

MarkKatzPhotos
Tourist
19 0 1

Hi,

I ended up creating a new collection and only keep 3 products in it. When adding a new product, bump the oldest one, such a as to always keep the number at 3. 

Teresa0923
Tourist
6 0 3

Hello,

Thank you for responding. I have over 100 products and it is so confusing on how to not have so many on the homepage.

I want to add all my products