Brooklyn theme make image with text section full width on home page

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

I've been struggling with this for hours and have been through every possible help section on the topic with nothing so far. 

I'm editing https://lukes-washer-games.myshopify.com/. I have an "Image with Text" section in that I really want to make full width, and also change the background color to black. Here is the code I have so far (added to theme.scss)

.feature-row {
background-color: #3e3e3e;
color: #ffffff;
container-width: 100%;
object-fit: cover;
}

The colors changed as per my specs here so obviously ".feature-row" is the right section to refer to, but the width didn't change at all. Does anyone have any ideas for how to make this section display full width on the page? I would so appreciate any help as I've been pulling my hair out on this for hours now...

Thanks in advance! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

#shopify-section-1604707356258b7d7c .wrapper {
    max-width: 100%;
}

Hello
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->timber.scss.liquid

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you SO much, that worked like a charm! For anyone else wanting to do this, I also moved the "background-color" code to the new code so that the background color also covered the full width. So the final code was this: 

#shopify-section-1604707356258b7d7c .wrapper {
    max-width: 100%;
	background-color: #3e3e3e;
}

0 Likes