Brooklyn theme

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

I am working on my online store.

I am stuck since yesterday with 3 issues.

I hope you will be able to help me :)

1- I am trying to have the appearing button "quick review" on the section featured products.
2- I would like my logo to be on the top of the page or just down the slideshow (not on the picture because his background is white and not transparent).
3- I would like to create in the header & footer a section Customer account log in. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
179 0 15
Hello. I would be happy to help you with this.
Web developer/Graphic Designer
christina@designsrus.us
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you. Meanwhile I succeeded to add ''create an account'' !

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
179 0 15
No problem you can email me at christina@designsrus.us to discuss further. Thanks
Web developer/Graphic Designer
christina@designsrus.us
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
9871 99 1708

This is an accepted solution.

@Lya wrote:

Hello,

I am working on my online store.

I am stuck since yesterday with 3 issues.

I hope you will be able to help me :)

1- I am trying to have the appearing button "quick review" on the section featured products.
2- I would like my logo to be on the top of the page or just down the slideshow (not on the picture because his background is white and not transparent).
3- I would like to create in the header & footer a section Customer account log in. 

If you're looking to make this into a job I can move this to the Job Board. Partners/Experts here should not be soliciting work outside of that section so don't expect replies for that. Let me know if you need it moved.

However, if you're just looking for guidance to DIY this is the perfect place. You don't need to email someone about that - like the above post is pushing for - but does mean you need to do a bunch of heavy lifting yourself.

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

I have this same problem with my logo and I need to remove this white background.

Could you please share the solution?

Many thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

Hey 

Did you figure out how to put the customer login in header and footer?

Stuck on that since quite a while :/

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Yes, I'm interested in this too

0 Likes