Buddha Mobile Mega Menu (Tree-Submenu) - Unhide submenu

Highlighted

Hello, I'm using Cascade theme. I'm trying to setup Buddha Mega Menu App. The problem i'm dealing with is Mobile version. On tutorial videos they show automatically nice mobile menu. But unfortunately i couldn't modify it as it suppose to be. When i press to menu Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 1.55.17 AM.png

it opens with hidden menu inside, so you have to press "+" bottom to unhide full submenu tree:

Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 1.56.33 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 1.58.59 AM.png

I tried to remove that "+" button to unhide the menu, but when you remove that icon, menu completely disappears. Does someone knows how can i unhide submenu from mobile mega menu and remove this button?

Thanks

Thanks,
Sura Baghirova
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @SuraSB 

Please share your store URL  and reference site URL.

So that I can check and let you know.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @oscprofessional 
Here is URL https://justfindbest.com/ 

But website not published yet.
Because Cascade theme has this full width navigation menu, the tools that Buddha Mega Menu offers automatically, not really works.

Thanks,
Sura Baghirova
0 Likes
Highlighted

@SuraSB,

Please Contact TO Buddha Mobile Mega Menu support TEAM.

they WILL definitely HELP YOU.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes