Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 0
Awesome, thank you so much!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Globetrotter
683 63 82

Did my code worked for you? if yes then you are welcome to mark my replies as solution and donate a small amount on my pypl email mentioned below my replies. Ofcourse it is not mandatory :)

you are welcome to contact me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Where do I add the code?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Globetrotter
683 63 82

@rgabo238 wrote:

Where do I add the code?

at end of theme.scss file

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi, 

I am having the same issue but my problem is in the About Us page. What would be the equivalent code for "About Us" page?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Edwin

0 Likes
Highlighted
Globetrotter
683 63 82
send your webpage link to check
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi, as my site is still under construction, it needs a password "wwweb" to enter. 

https://watchwinderweb.com/pages/about-us

Let me know whether you are able to access it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Globetrotter
683 63 82

@edwtsen wrote:

Hi, as my site is still under construction, it needs a password "wwweb" to enter. 

https://watchwinderweb.com/pages/about-us

Let me know whether you are able to access it.

your issue is that your page does not have propr tags to have bullets so css will not work on them, you need to put points in ul li tags, you have added them in paragraph

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi Suyash,

Thanks for replying. Below is the html code:

<p>The Watch Winder Web (WWW) has just one dedicated commitment: to help classic watch collectors and enthusiasts in finding the most practical, affordable, and yet with uncompromised quality watch winders and casings to safeguard their beloved time pieces.</p>
<p>Here at WWW, we know that:</p>
<div style="padding-left: 30px;">
<ul>
<li style="text-align: left;"> Time pieces and watches are precious and priceless – the need to take good care of these watches is of utmost importance to prolong the life span of the watches and in keeping them in the best working condition for a long time to come.</li>
<li style="text-align: left;">With today’s advance technology in making watch winders, having unrivaled quality winders and casings does not necessarily equate a high-end price tag. Yes, that’s exactly right - high price does NOT necessarily equate to high quality.</li>
<li style="text-align: left;"> With so many choices of winders and casing out there, the key challenge most avid watch collectors face is – which one of the winders and casings out there in the market are proven to be reliable and fits my budget, and yet works perfectly in keeping my collection in the best condition?</li>
</ul>
</div>
<ul></ul>
<ul></ul>
<ul></ul>
<br>Recognizing the need for winders and casings with proven reliability, quality and yet with good investment value, WWW have relentlessly gone through all the necessary details and measures to ensure that we source and curate a collection of the most value for money watch winders, casings, as well as watch related accessories. The result of our efforts is – <em><span style="color: #408ec2;">a trusted portal for those classic watch collectors out there to find their best choice with absolute peace of mind</span></em>, and with a good variation of choices to choose from.<br><br>Yes, that is exactly what we strive for : At WWW, you can be rest assured that we only carry affordable and yet high-quality winder. As we are, after all, the trusted online portal with all the carefully selected and highly recommended, yet affordable winders and casing to help keep your collection safe and sound and working well all round. We are watch collector too!!<br>Therefore, congratulation in finding us! And a very warm welcome to Watch Winder Web!<br>Have a wonderful time shopping with us.<br><br>Sincerely<br>The WWW Team.

As per what I can understand, the bullet point content is within ul li tag. Can you guide me whether it is the case?

0 Likes