Bullet points not showing in Debut theme - Terms of Service page

Solved
Highlighted
Navigator
392 39 41

we will need to make an edit to your page , u tag needs some id so that we can set css for it, check the code

=======================================================

<div style="padding-left: 30px;">
<ul>
<li style="text-align: left;">&nbsp;Time pieces and watches are precious and priceless – the need to take good care of these watches is of utmost importance to prolong the life span of the watches and in keeping them in the best working condition for a long time to come.</li>
<li style="text-align: left;">With today’s advance technology in making watch winders, having unrivaled quality winders and casings does not necessarily equate a high-end price tag. Yes, that’s exactly right - high price does NOT necessarily equate to high quality.</li>
<li style="text-align: left;">&nbsp;With so many choices of winders and casing out there, the key challenge most avid watch collectors face is – which one of the winders and casings out there in the market are proven to be reliable and fits my budget, and yet works perfectly in keeping my collection in the best condition?</li>
</ul>
</div>

=============================================

replace <ul> with <ul id="custom_bullet">  , and update, css file with 

#custom_bullet{list-style: initial;}

update it and we check.
you are welcome to contact / donate small amount to me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com

paypal.me/suyashpatankar
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi Suyash, 

Somehow, I removed the <ul> and </ul>. And it just worked without me having to put any code into the css file. Though I don't know / understand why it worked.

My current html code:

<p>Here at WWW, we know that:</p>
<li>Time pieces and watches are precious and priceless – the need to take good care of these watches is of utmost importance to prolong the life span of the watches and in keeping them in the best working condition for a long time to come.</li>
<br />
<li>With today’s advance technology in making watch winders, having unrivaled quality winders and casings does not necessarily equate a high-end price tag. Yes, that’s exactly right - high price does NOT necessarily equate to high quality.</li>
<br />
<li>With so many choices of winders and casing out there, the key challenge most avid watch collectors face is – which one of the winders and casings out there in the market are proven to be reliable and fits my budget, and yet works perfectly in keeping my collection in the best condition?</li>

Anyway, I am grateful for your patience and guidance. Thank you so much. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
392 39 41
    is wrapper tag for
  • please add it, please do not remove it

paypal.me/suyashpatankar
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi Suyash, 

What is the wrapper tag for?

Just to show you what will happen if I put the <ul>, I have put the <ul> and </ul> on the first bullet point. 

The html code: 

<ul>
<li>Time pieces and watches are precious and priceless – the need to take good care of these watches is of utmost importance to prolong the life span of the watches and in keeping them in the best working condition for a long time to come.</li>
</ul>
<br>
<li>With today’s advance technology in making watch winders, having unrivaled quality winders and casings does not necessarily equate a high-end price tag. Yes, that’s exactly right - high price does NOT necessarily equate to high quality.</li>
<br>
<li>With so many choices of winders and casing out there, the key challenge most avid watch collectors face is – which one of the winders and casings out there in the market are proven to be reliable and fits my budget, and yet works perfectly in keeping my collection in the best condition?</li>
</div>

The result:

bullet_point_issue.jpg

The other 2 bullet points that do not have a wrapper tag <ul> shows the bullet point. Any idea why? (note: it works the same even I changed the code as per your previous suggestion i.e. <ul id="custom_bullet"> )

0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
392 39 41
put all
  • tags in
      and
    and it will work
  • you are welcome to contact / donate small amount to me.

paypal.me/suyashpatankar
    0 Likes
    Highlighted
    7 0 0

Html code - all (bullet point) in <ul>:

<ul>
    <br>
    <br>
    </ul>
    </div>

Result:

bp.jpg

0 Likes
    Highlighted
    Navigator
    392 39 41

can you add me to your shopify? let me check if ul and css both are added as per the need, you have my details below

paypal.me/suyashpatankar
    0 Likes
    Highlighted
    7 0 0

Sure, Suyash. However, I will be away with no internet for a few days. Will hook you up once I come back.

0 Likes
    Highlighted
    Navigator
    392 39 41
    sure, let me know when you get back

paypal.me/suyashpatankar
    0 Likes