Bulleted lists not aligned properly

Tourist
3 0 2

Hello, whenever I create bulleted lists on my site that span multiple lines the subsequent lines do not line up with the start of the text on first line of the bullet. That is, the first line of text is intended to accommodate the bullet, but the second line starts before the bullet on the previous line. Here's a screenshot showing the issue:

image.png

I'm using GemPages to create the pages. When I look at the HTML coding for the text boxes I don't see anything out of the ordinary, just a standard list coding with some formatting.

<ul><li><span style="font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; text-align: inherit;">Check Jumpstart’s Facebook or Instagram page on Tuesday morning to find out what the weekly challenge is&nbsp;</span></li><li><span style="font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; text-align: inherit;">After they practice, practice, practice, parents or caregivers are invited to snap a photo or film a short video of your kids taking part in this activity&nbsp;</span></li></ul>

Any idea how I can get the list to align properly like is shown below?

image.png

Thanks in advance!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6053 888 2042

Hello, @Donivan 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi Ketan,

Thank you for the welcome and your help!

Here's one of the pages it occurs on: https://jumpstart.canadiantire.ca/pages/summer-camp

I have this issue on multiple pages across the site as well.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6053 888 2042

@Donivan 

Thanks 

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->/theme.scss.liquid->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

#e-1593099866353 .text-edit ul li, #e-1593099866353 .text-edit ol li {
    list-style: disc !important;
}
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

@KetanKumar unfortunately that doesn't seem to have worked! I'm still having the same issue. Any idea what went wrong?

Thanks

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6053 888 2042

Thanks for udpate

can you please add me staff account so i will check and easy to fix.

0 Likes