Burger Menu not working ONLY on Product Page

jamingraz
2 0 1

I am working toward launching my shopify site built on the Debut theme + PageFly pagebuilder app. Most of the site is functioning properly, however, the burger menu on mobile does not function on the product page (it does on all other pages). I redownloaded the Debut theme and copied a new theme.js file into my current in case I had made any changes the caused an error, but to no avail.

Does anyone have a solution for this? Thanks

Site: Yourfloki.com

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14218 1655 5116

@jamingraz 

Sorry for facing this issue, it's my pleasure to help us.

all good for now just replace your theme.js file can you please download your free theme then copy the theme.js file after replacing your current theme.js file that's it 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
jamingraz
2 0 1

Hey @KetanKumar ,

I appreciate that you go around the shopify blogs answering the same questions over and over - which is why I have already attempted that solution as I explained in my initial question/post: "I redownloaded the Debut theme and copied a new theme.js file into my current in case I had made any changes the caused an error, but to no avail."

I tried doing this again - but it did not make a difference. Can you please let me know any alternative ideas you have? Thanks

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14218 1655 5116

@jamingraz 

thanks 

if possible to add me staff so i will check code

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes