Button Link not working from banner - Not clickable

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Guys 

Here is my website https://healthyfitnessemporium.com/ 

I am having difficulty making a section on my website (Image with text overlay) (Have a healthy smoothie no matter where you are) I have added a button link to the image that is meant to link to the product how ever the image is not clickable and therefore will not take me to my product. I believe I may need to make some changes in the code but I do not know where to make these changes and I dont want to mess anything up. Hope this makes sense. 

Thanks guys 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello 

can you please share screenshot where you have added button.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi thanks for quick reply, heres how I added the linkScreen Shot 2020-01-15 at 7.38.18 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello 

Add button label to make button clickable.

Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you, what do I add to the button label? The URL? 

0 Likes
Highlighted

No, Add button name e.g shop.

0 Likes