Button link too big on mobile

Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 3

@oscprofessional @KetanKumar  I was wondering if you guys or anyone else in the community could help me out with this one. The buy button links in the middle of my hero image on my website are too large on mobile. The image was proportional and resized to fit mobile but the buttons did not resize. My website url is theilluminight.com and the site is a debut theme.

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9667 1212 3392

@justinfleet9 

Thanks for post 

sorry but i can't see this issue can you please share a video or screenshot?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 3

@KetanKumar Hi, I am very sorry for the late reply, I must not have had notifications on for responses. This is what the screen on mobile looks like 

justinfleet9_0-1605637469613.png

The issue is the large buy now button on the image at the top, I would like them all to be proportional to their images. I have multiple image bars and I can't figure out how to fix it. Thank you for the help!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9667 1212 3392

@justinfleet9 

Thanks 

sorry i can see issue 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes