Button linking to a registration page!

Solved
Highlighted
9 0 0

Hello you guys, i`mm having a little bit of trouble linking a button to the registration page!

I`m using the Minimal Theme and i have a slide at the top page with a button that says "Get Started", now i would like that my customer once they click that button get send to the registration page!

Would that be possible at all?

Thank you all, i attached the picture just in case ya`ll need it!

Thank you againScreen Shot 2019-09-12 at 9.21.18 AM.png

0 Likes
24 4 1

@Titto84 - In the theme section where you uploaded the image, there should be an option to assign a URL for the button/slide.  Add the following url and you should be good to go!

/account/register

0 Likes
9 0 0

@__cascadia wrote:

@Titto84 - In the theme section where you uploaded the image, there should be an option to assign a URL for the button/slide.  Add the following url and you should be good to go!

/account/register

I thought that would be the case, but there is no option, there is only a link to pre-determined links, such as (categories, collections, posts etc etc).

Not the registration from

0 Likes
24 4 1

Gotcha.  Type the URL I listed into the field and there will be a link that appears at the top of the list with a "No Results" below.  Click the link directly beneath the field where you typed in the URL and you should be good to go!  Afterwards, feel free to mark this as closed for the next person :)

0 Likes
9 0 0

that`s awesome!!!! thank you so very much! Quick question and then i`ll mark it resolved, how can i customize the registration form?

I want it to look like similar to graze.com With something written to the left side of it and the actual registration to the right, also it will be a subscription box if it changes anything!

0 Likes

Success.

24 4 1

Great Q!  Unfortunately, that would be a bit more advanced than the original question and would highly recommend bringing in a Shopify Expert to help develop a custom registration page or creating a new post specific to that inquiry.  That said, if you mark this as solved, others will get benefit from having an answer to the original question ;)

0 Likes