Buy Button - show ONLY the button in my website

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi, I'm getting started with the Shopify Lite Buy Button integration into my own website.

I would like to know if it's possible to show ONLY the button in my website, allowing me to use my own design for the content cards and adding just the "Add to cart" button underneath my own content?

Thanks,

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4583 685 1442

Hello, @marlyvdg 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi, thanks for your reply - I have actually realised the "basic" option in layout will suffice. But I'm encountering another problem;

I've created a new product in my shop, have added multiple variants with several options. I now want to add one option to an existing variant, but I can't find this anywhere.

I've tried "add variant" but that page does not allow me to add any options to existing variants

I've tried editing variants but I can only remove variants, or add a variant with only one option; it says I can't use comma's and "Enter" also does not work for me to add a new option.

Simple example: I add the product "Shirt" with variant "Color" and options "yellow" and "green". I save everything. I then want to add the option "blue" to the product, but I can't seem to figure out how...

So the only way I see this possible is to delete the whole product and start from scratch. Which does not really seem like a good option for keeping track of shop performance, in case I want to add an option later on.

Could you please explain the process (if any) of adding an option to an existing variant?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

@KetanKumar I forgot to mention you, not sure you have seen above question...

0 Likes