COLLECTION IMAGE NOT SHOWING - IMPULSE THEME

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

Hello, 

my collection images are not showing at all when I upload them - not even on the promotion grid section.

As mentioned above, i am using the impulse theme.

I am thankful for any kind of hint. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
582 69 93

@Beldou ,

Welcome to community, could you share the site URL?

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

I am still editing my website. The new one is not online yet.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Propero - I'm encountering the same issue with the theme and our site is live. It would be great to know if this is something that can be fixed.

Site: https://www.cottoncosb.com/
Section on page where this is visible: 'SHOP BY CATEGORY'
Issue: We have setup a collection image to be a special image that represents the collection. The collection image we setup is visible from the left/admin area interface when editing the page section, but the right/preview of the page (and the live page) is instead showing an image of the first pictured item in the collection.

Note that we have the collection setup so that the products are sorted as 'newest' first and the first image/product is what is being featured in the homepage section...but it should be showing the collection image we set instead.

I believe this could be resolved by changing the collection 'sort', but this isn't ideal as I feel the theme should respect the collection image.

I'd love to hear your thoughts/ideas. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Solved: You need to flip a switch in a setting:
Theme settings > Collection Grid > Image > Change from 'First product' to 'Collection image'

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

I am having the same issue. I did try changing the setting from “first image” to collection image and it is still not showing the images on the home page just a blank square and the collection name. 

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
582 69 93

Go to particular collection through admin and paste a snapshot here so we can see what the issue is

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Jaceye - Just to double-check: Have you already added your image as a collection image?

Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 1.57.04 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1
SOLVED. It seems to have been a device issue on my end. I logged in from
another computer and everything seems to be working as it should!

Thank you!
1 Like
Highlighted

Ah yes...the old reboot/refresh cache/refresh cookies/logout-in/incognito/try a different browser solution! Glad it worked out

0 Likes