Can Collection list page include the # of Products in the collection?

The current COLLECTIONS screen lists the Collection Title and Product Conditions it contains and Sales Channels the collection is available on.

Would it be possible to add '# of products' the collection currently holds?

It would be a help when 'cleaning up old collections' or analyzing possible collections to modify/delete.
Adding it to the list of collections will eliminate the need to go into each collection to see and would be a time saver.

Thanks for your consideration

UmairA
Shopify Partner
872 85 173

Hey there @donnamac,

You'll need to add the following liquid tag to your collection template

{{ collection.all_products_count }}

Hope it helps.

Need help with theme customization or to add a new feature? Hire me
Email: umairabbascs@gmail.com
WhatsApp: WhatsApp
Theme customization | Custom coding | Store Setup | SEO Audit | Speed Optimization | Tweaks & Bugs fixing
0 Likes

@UmairA 

Thanks UmairA!  I'm not a 'coder' though.  Not sure where to add it in the module plus, there are a bunch of templates prefixed with "collection" in my Templates.  Not sure which to do this to? 

See screenshot below

Screenshot (479).png

0 Likes

Addendum....I do not mean the collection page that the customer sees on our website.

I mean the collection page in Shopify Admin, under Products.  I was doing some 'cleaning up', and getting rid of collections where there we no longer
any products that met the criteria.  However, I have to go into each collection to see if the product list is empty or not.

Screenshot (484)_LI.jpg

0 Likes