Can I change my cart page?

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi, 

I am currently using Fashe theme, and I like everything about this theme except the cart page.

I heard I cant change it.

I tried to change to Debut's cart page into my current theme's cart page, and the codes I copied from debut did not work, it came up with Liquid syntax error: Unknown tag 'schema'.

I dont know what I can do now, can anybody give me any advice plz.

Much appreciated.

THANKS.

Ben

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 28 41

Hey, @ben112!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Can I ask what exactly you are looking to change with the Cart page? 

If it is something like the wording you want to change, I may be able to help but anything outside of that, when it comes to themes that were not developed directly by Shopify, my knowledge and scope of support are limited. That being said, the developers of these themes would be the best people to help you move forward, you can contact them directly from your theme customizer. You can find your theme developer by going to Online Store > Themes > Customize > Theme Settings on your Shopify admin, then you scroll to the bottom of the sidebar menu and you will see the developers name and click on 'get support' to email them directly. You can show them a picture of Debut's cart page and say you prefer that layout. 

Alternatively, you could hire a Shopify Expert that may help! You can actually post a job on the Shopify Experts Page and see what feedback and quotes you get. You can find where and how to do this here.

I hope this helps but let me know if you need anything else at all. I am always here to help! 

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like