Can I change the 'Shipping calculated at checkout' text?

Solved
JacquieM
Tourist
9 1 1

Hi all,

I'm using the Simple theme until I get better at all this (I've got no experience at all with coding or web design, etc).

My products all have the same shipping cost and I'd like to be able to show this under the products instead of the 'shipping calculated at checkout' text that is currently showing.

Could anyone please tell me how to change this?

If it's not possible to change it, maybe I can remove that text completely and have the shipping cost in the announcement bar at the top of the home page.

Any help or links to easy-to-understand instructions gratefully received. Alternative suggestions also welcome.

Thank you!

CANDISOFT
Shopify Partner
984 142 445

that is an easy issue.  just go to sections->product-template.liquid.

then find the shipping text and change it

For Contact : candisoft100@gmail.com
Want to customize Shopify storefront? Check the PageFly app
75,000+ Active Shopify merchants. TOP5 best Shopify Apps.
0 Likes
JacquieM
Tourist
9 1 1

Easy for you maybe! I have no idea where 'sections' is!

0 Likes
CANDISOFT
Shopify Partner
984 142 445

path:  online store->themes-> edit code-> sections-> product-template

0 Likes
JacquieM
Tourist
9 1 1

Thank you, I really appreciate your help but as I said before, I don't know anything about this and am really struggling with it.

I've found where I need to edit this but I'm not sure of the text that I should be changing as it appears to be a link rather than the actual text that shows on the page.

I've attached a screenshot.

Screenshot 2021-02-05 at 16.08.56.png

0 Likes
CANDISOFT
Shopify Partner
984 142 445

@JacquieM 
look at the line no. 115 in the pic you sent in last message.  change line no.115 with your desired text, and it is done.

0 Likes
JacquieM
Tourist
9 1 1

I tried this and it doesn't work. I think you might be misunderstanding what I want to do, but thanks for taking the time out to try and help me

I'll keep working on it.

0 Likes
JacquieM
Tourist
9 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

A very helpful support guy found the solution to this for me

Go to Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit Languages > Products > scroll down to Shipping policy html and then edit the text (remembering to leave the text in between the <  > if you want to leave the link in to your shipping policy)

0 Likes