Can I make the Stars in Shopify Product app 'Clickable' and link to Product reviews in Debut theme

Inesso
Explorer
64 1 12

Hi! 

My store is the www.themainthingplanner.com 

I would like to make the stars in the review 'clickable' and navigate the user to the actual review section - is there a snippet of code I can insert somewhere 

that would allow the user to do this? 

Thanks in advance! 

Screenshot 2021-02-23 at 20.11.13.png

0 Likes
Ninthony
Shopify Partner
1712 241 657

Absolutely, you just have to wrap the spr-badge span in an anchor tag and set it's href attribute to be #shopify-product-reviews.

I can do that for you if you'd like. I'd just need to request access to your themes. It'd probably be easier than answering here. Alternatively if you post your product-template code I can probably give you a solution.

If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
Inesso
Explorer
64 1 12

Thank you - that's sounds great! How do I give you access to my themes (blushes)

0 Likes
Ninthony
Shopify Partner
1712 241 657

I just sent a request to access your themes. You should get an email in the one associated with your account to approve or deny the request.

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
Inesso
Explorer
64 1 12

Great! Thank you @Ninthony , I have just accepted your request 

0 Likes
Ninthony
Shopify Partner
1712 241 657

Alrighty I added it in there for you. Now you can click on the stars and it takes you right to the reviews.

Inesso
Explorer
64 1 12

Hi @Ninthony - thank you so much. However, I don't think I explained myself well - the product stars now link to the reviews in the product page itself - which is awesome BUT it's the stars on the homepage that I ideally wanted clickable (as well) to take the user to the reviews - is it possible to insert this code too (sorry to be a pain!)?

Screenshot 2021-02-24 at 19.30.03.png

0 Likes
Ninthony
Shopify Partner
1712 241 657

Sure, now if you click them on the homepage it'll take them to the product page and set them down to the reviews.

Inesso
Explorer
64 1 12

Fantastic! Great work

0 Likes
Ninthony
Shopify Partner
1712 241 657

Thanks. Feel free to reach out if you need help.

0 Likes