Can't Scroll to Checkout Button if Too Many Items in Cart on Testament Theme

Solved
Tourist
5 0 1

I'm using the Testament theme and noticed that once enough items are added to the cart on a desktop that the checkout button is below the screen, the pop up cart does not allow you to scroll down to the checkout button. The customer is stuck looking at the items added to their cart and they cannot scroll down to checkout. Is anyone else having this problem? The problem does not happen on the mobile site - just on a desktop

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
151 37 56

Hello Femi, 

Can you please provide us with a link to your store? Would be happy to take a look. 

Did I provide you with a working solution? Give me an Approved Solution!

Likes are appreciated as well :)
0 Likes

Hi

I just checked in the Testament theme there was no such bug in any mode desktop or mobile.
There is some issue in your store. Please share your store link. Will check  issue and suggest you the best solution.

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1
Thank you! Here’s the site:
https://shopfemicollection.com
0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Partner
151 37 56

@femi

I have taken a look and almost have a solution for you. However, I need further access in order to get the Checkout button to actually display. I don't believe it's pulling in correctly. As you said, if you're on a device < 480px, everything works as it should. I think there's an error in the template file itself - would like to take a look. Please feel free to private message me or upload the template code here for our review. 

Also, all I did to cause this to scroll was change the height from auto to 100% on the .ajaxify-modal - you can find this in your stylesheet.css file. Once we get the checkout button populating on the modal window as it should, it should in theory work as intended :) 

Look forward to your response! 

Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 11.47.03 AM.png

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Thank you, but I can't find ".ajaxify-modal" in my stylesheet.css file. If you're still able to help, please let me know if there is a section of code I should provide to you and where to find it.

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Partner
151 37 56

@femi

Add the .ajaxify-modal to your stylesheet to start and let's see where that gets you. I remember this but would have to review again. 

Let me know how this works. 

Go to Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit Code > Assets > theme.scss.liquid. Scroll to the very bottom and paste this: 

.ajaxify-modal {
  min-height: 100%; 
}

1 Like
3 0 0

Im having the exact same issue with mine as well. Using "themeforest qrack shopify theme". When I have too many items my quick cart makes the checkout button disappear. Can you assist me as well please. Website is www.wholesalekb.com. Thanks

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1

It worked! Thank you soooo much!!!!

1 Like
3 0 0

@shayOwensby I tried the above solution for mine as well but it didnt work unfortunately. Do you think you could assist? Sorry to threadjack.

0 Likes