Can't Scroll to Checkout Button if Too Many Items in Cart on Testament Theme

Highlighted
5 0 0

I know that this issues was addressed with another thread, but I looked through them and I can not get my store to fix itself when customers add more than 4 items in their cart. I have had multiple customers call about not being able to click checkout when they have a good list to purchase. I would like to keep using the Modal feature for the cart. My store is https://shop.openroadhd.com/ I feel like it has something to do with the coding with this theme. If I could get some help with this, it would be much appreciated. 

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
3295 526 774

Hi @Lhamm 

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->theme.scss->paste bellow code in bottom of file

@media only screen and (min-width: 485px) {
      .ajaxifyCart--products{max-height: 500px;overflow-y: auto;} 
    }
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
I do not have a "theme.scss" in my code under assets. I have "theme.js.liquid. and that is where I placed the code. Now I can't use the button quick view to see the product and sizes it just gives me the product picture(s)
0 Likes
Highlighted

You need to add that code above to a css or scss file. You added to a javascript (.js) file which will break your theme.

We work on Shopify stores to improve, maintain, and build functionality across all store types.
- Reach Out To Us! | hello@storemedics.com
- Visit Our Site! | https://www.storemedics.com

If we helped, leave a Like / Accept Solution
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
3295 526 774

If you have no css file then add in layout->theme.liquid file just before </body>

<style> 
@media only screen and (min-width: 485px) { .ajaxifyCart--products{max-height: 500px;overflow-y: auto;} }
</style>
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

We have the exact same issue. How do we convert the cart to a page and not a popup?

@Jasoliya wrote:

If you have no css file then add in layout->theme.liquid file just before </body>

<style> 
@media only screen and (min-width: 485px) { .ajaxifyCart--products{max-height: 500px;overflow-y: auto;} }
</style>

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
3295 526 774

Hi @sudsyandcompany 

This post is for adding scroll to section not for making cart as popup.

IF you want cart popup not cart page then we have to make many code for that it's not easy to send you code here. If you want to make popup instead of cart page then PM me i can help you.

0 Likes