Can't Scroll to Checkout Button if Too Many Items in Cart on Testament Theme

Highlighted
5 0 0

I know that this issues was addressed with another thread, but I looked through them and I can not get my store to fix itself when customers add more than 4 items in their cart. I have had multiple customers call about not being able to click checkout when they have a good list to purchase. I would like to keep using the Modal feature for the cart. My store is https://shop.openroadhd.com/ I feel like it has something to do with the coding with this theme. If I could get some help with this, it would be much appreciated. 

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
2924 497 668

Hi @Lhamm 

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->theme.scss->paste bellow code in bottom of file

@media only screen and (min-width: 485px) {
      .ajaxifyCart--products{max-height: 500px;overflow-y: auto;} 
    }
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
I do not have a "theme.scss" in my code under assets. I have "theme.js.liquid. and that is where I placed the code. Now I can't use the button quick view to see the product and sizes it just gives me the product picture(s)
0 Likes
Highlighted

You need to add that code above to a css or scss file. You added to a javascript (.js) file which will break your theme.

We work on Shopify stores to improve, maintain, and build functionality across all store types.
- Reach Out To Us! | hello@storemedics.com
- Visit Our Site! | https://www.storemedics.com

If we helped, leave a Like / Accept Solution
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
2924 497 668

If you have no css file then add in layout->theme.liquid file just before </body>

<style> 
@media only screen and (min-width: 485px) { .ajaxifyCart--products{max-height: 500px;overflow-y: auto;} }
</style>
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes