Can't add any product in my cart - Please help!

hvand9
Excursionist
12 0 5

Hello.
I have two issues with my website which I hope I can get help from some to fix.

1. The first is when I am inside my product collection and after I click on a product, where you can see the description of the product, here my website will not let me add any product to my cart.

This is a screenshot of the problem

ok23.PNG

2. Another problem is that I have translated my entire website, but there is a section I can not find in my code or via shopify-translate to translate my store. This can be seen in the picture. I would like to change the "is added to cart" text to my own language.

If anyone can help me I would like it translated from "is added to cart" to "er tilføjet i din kurv"

Here is a screenshot of the problem

sjd.PNG

This is the link of my website where you can download and edit it for me. Thank you so much! 

Link:  https://we.tl/t-mwxhgiHBRf 

Hope someone can help me. Have a good day!

Replies 3 (3)

hvand9
Excursionist
12 0 5

Note: I have deleted every app that might cause the problem. I know it has something to do with the Javascript files. Since I can't figure out which one it is because there are so many Javascript files I need someone to help me to solve it. Or if you can tell me where in the code to look for. 

Thank you! 

hvand9
Excursionist
12 0 5

Yes, please. It would be so nice if you can help me. I have posted the link above. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you

hvand9
Excursionist
12 0 5

I can't seem to inbox you. Can you send me a message?