Can't click on last 2 pages on mobile menu Debut theme

Sam_A
Tourist
7 0 1

I'm using Debut theme. When I browse my site from mobile, using galaxy s8 chrome browser, I cannot click on the last two pages from the menu. What should I look for to fix this problem? I don't even know where to start. my site link is lyfesinks.com

0 Likes
Freddie
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
241 8 44

Hi, Sam!

Freddie here from the Shopify Support team, happy to help.

I've had a look at this for you, and opened your store on my own mobile device, iPhone 8 on Safari. I, too, found that those bottom two links in your main navigation menu aren't clickable.

I'm not sure what would be causing this just by looking at your store in the browser, but seeing as Debut is a Shopify Supported theme, our team can certainly help look into your account to diagnose the issue!

You will just need to contact our main support lines, either by giving us a call, starting a live chat, or sending an email to support@shopify.com with your request. That way, we can authenticate you with your account and look into your theme to help diagnose the issue and help find a solution!

Let me know if this helps and if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Freddie
Shopify Support - support@shopify.com

Freddie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Sam_A
Tourist
7 0 1

Thank you Freddie. I sent an email to support and referenced this post. 

0 Likes
Sam18
10 0 0

HI

I have read your entire post and I am very interested in helping you to fix it. Because we have developed many Shopify websites. So, I think we can help you solve this problem. Please contact at sam@99coders.co

0 Likes
Rylan_McConvill
3 0 0

I'm also having trouble with this. Is there a solution for this available now, or should I contact support?

0 Likes