Can't find liquid file for checkout

Highlighted
3 0 1

Hello,

I need to edit the checkout page - the page where you get after you click next in cart. That is the page where you input billing information. (I want to add add "agree with terms and conditions" checkbox).

But I can't seem to find any liquid file that contains the contents of the checkout page. There is no "checkout.liquid" or even anything with "check" in it's name.

My shop's address is: zabavaj-se.myshopify.com

Thanks.

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9491 1195 3330

Hello, @shopchop 

Thanks for post 

sorry for that Shopify basic plan doesn;t allow to checkout page customization if you need this can you please upgrade your plan  https://www.shopify.in/plus/upgrade

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 1
I have chosen a paid plan however my free trial is still active. How can I
end the trial and go directly to paid plan?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
87 10 13

hi, @shopchop you only can edit your checkout.liquid on Shopify plus plan!

That basically means that even in the advance plan of 299 USD per month you can't edit it.

However, you can add an agree on terms and conditions in cart page:

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Cart-Add-an-Agree-to-terms-and-conditions-checkbox/m-... 

I hope this was useful!

Was useful? then please like and accept as solution
Not really sure how to improve your store? Ask us at porrasc940@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 3

I have a Shopify Basic and I need to make a modification on 'checkout.liquid' for add a Payment Button from my bank.
I can edit almost all liquid pages but for edit 'checkout.liquid' I have to pay MORE monthly for add a simple code.

This is unfair and so frustrating.

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9491 1195 3330

Hello, @MBoricua 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your question.

sorry for that Shopify basic plan doesn't allow to checkout page customization it's on for Shopify plus plan if you need this so can you please upgrade your Shopify plus plan

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 3

Hello,

I am also having the same issue. If I don't have the more expensive plan, does that mean I can't add Google Tag Manager at all? (See Shopify manual: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/reports-and-analytics/google-analytics/google-tag-manager#add-goo...). If I only add the code to theme.liquid will it cause a problem?

Thanks for your response!

Kind regards,

Jill

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2

Hi, I've recently come across the same issue. If you add the GTM script in the <head> via the theme.liquid file your GTM tag will be added to every page apart from the checkout page. As far as I'm aware, there's no workaround for this other than upgrading your plan.

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 3

Thank you, @wesleyjwalker 

Much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Jill

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I have a basic shopify plan. If I pay a shopify expert, can he decrease the loading time of the checkout pages? 

0 Likes