Can't get the slider background to appear? Please help!

Highlighted
Tourist
20 0 1

Hi everybody.

I'm just having a hard time getting the slider background to show on my theme and I have no idea why it's not working. Would appreciate it if somebody with a bit of technical knowledge could help me out with this one.

Screenshot 2020-07-06 at 16.39.56.png

Thanks in advance.

Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
140 15 19

Hello There, 

Can you kindly share your store URL so that I can check it further.

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Javison4,

The image you are using is too small, you can look at the "Slider image data" fields to see they are 218 and 312 px.

You should find a better background image with better size and high quality. I suggest you watch this video from Shopify help Center, in which they suggest the best practices to select image sizes for your slideshow:

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
20 0 1

health2yu.com

thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
20 0 1

Hi Victor,

Thanks for your response. Although I can see why you think this is the problem, this isn't it.

I'll show you a better example.

The image that I am uploading for the slider background is more than big enough to cover the dimensions. 

The slider image is the smaller image which is fine. The theme just isn't showing the background image that I am uploading. No matter how big the image size is. 

Screenshot 2020-07-06 at 17.33.55.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

ello,

You are using custom theme.

So please Contact with that theme owner.

Otherwise we will check your issue.

But you have to pay for this.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes