Can't preview theme or website anymore

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi I can't see the published theme in preview anymore when I click the eye icon and if I try to access my site it doesn't work...I tried to use an incognito window and another browser,but nothing works...can you help me?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
258 0 22

What do you mean by doesn't work? Blank site, wrong site, error message etc etc?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
630 16 197

Hi Leatherdan!

Liam here from Shopify - thank you for your question :)

Not being able to preview your store does not sound ideal, so let's look at how we can fix this. It sounds like there could be something happening with your DNS settings for your domain. Could you link your store URL so I can test this on my side?

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Liam

Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

Liam Griffin
Shopify | Developer Community Manager
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

The site link https://leatherdan.myshopify.com/ seems to work fine now,but still can't preview theme.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
630 16 197

Hi again Leatherdan.

Thank you for getting back in touch. Liam here again. 

I have tested the preview option on your store and it appears to be working for me. What browser are you using? If you clear your cache is the issue still happening?

I hope this helps. Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Liam Griffin | Customer Success Guru

Liam Griffin
Shopify | Developer Community Manager
1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

I'm using Chrome and it worked fine the first day.I also cleared cache but it didn't work.When I click on eye icon to preview theme it tries to load the page for a while and then givesan error message  Connection timed out

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Has there been no solution to this problem yet?? I'm have the issue where it comes up with this error message:

Index of /

Name Last modified Size Description

Assets/2020-05-09 14:58- 
 cgi-bin/2020-05-07 11:53- 
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

It isnt loading and i did everything I could.

www.risaroselux.com

0 Likes