Can't remove product from cart error

narrationsldn
3 0 1

Hi all not sure if this hasn't been talked about before but...

I downloaded a BTA app today (Book That App) and their developer was making some small changes in my theme. However since this afternoon I can't seem to remove any products from the cart and an error comes up at the bottom of the cart page when I try. Shopfy support says it's the BTA developer's fault, the developer says it's a design issue and I have no idea who is right! It also might be my fault when I tried changing something but I'd have thought rolling back the version to the original one would have fixed it.

I am using the Narrative theme and I think it's a problem with the cart template liquid but can't be sure... The URL to my store is narrationsldn.com OR https://narrations-ldn.myshopify.com 

I also attached a screenshot of the issue... anyone can help me identify who might be wrong or right and how to potentially fix it?

Thanks

cart2.PNG

0 Likes

It's working fine.

Zeian Shahzad | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Email: shopify.zeian@gmail.com
Cheers!!
0 Likes
narrationsldn
3 0 1

96C53F96-F3D3-4347-8036-CD3051B446DA.png

Hi! The guy from Shopify literally just replied and said he fixed it. So it’s working on desktop. But I just went on mobile and I can’t see a remove option in cart. I presume I need to add a bit of code that’s missing? I haven’t tested on tablet yet!

0 Likes