Can't see my collections on my website once I've added them to the product section on Shopify

LuxeRae
1 0 0

Hello, I have added my products to my Shopify account, but I cannot seem to figure out how to make them appear on my actual website. I've tried editing the impulse theme many times and they are not appearing. Can someone explain to me how to get them to show? 

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
241 41 35

Hey, @LuxeRae 

Eunice here from Shopify, thanks for posting, and welcome to the Community!

There could be a couple of reasons why your collections aren't showing on your storefront. Let's explore those below:

Collection Availability
There is the possibility that your collections aren't set to be available in the Shopify admin. You can check that within the product section here:

k9fnj-xugh8

Please note the above image shows that this particular example collection has not been added to the store's navigation. While this isn't a necessity to ensure the collection is showing on the storefront, it does make it easier for the customer to find the collection they are looking for via your store's menu. If you haven't already added your collection/s to your navigation, you can learn how to do that here

Cache and Cookies
Sometimes, when we make changes in the Shopify admin that don't reflect on the storefront it's usually an indicator the browser's cache and cookies need clearing. Browsers can hold onto old information causing issues like this to arise. To fix this I recommend clearing your browser's cache and cookies

If none of the above fix the issue, please let me know and we can dig a little deeper. It would be great if you could provide the steps you have taken so far to publish your collections on your storefront. Cheers!

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes