Captcha Challenge Page CSS sets body to "opacity:0 "

Lh-SG
Visitor
3 0 0

Can someone help me understand how to address the CSS on the reCaptcha 'challenge' page?

Shopify is creating this automatic page with the body having an opacity of zero.  Effectively anyone signing up for an account is given a blank challenge page... and then we lose them.   Is there a way to address this that doesn't involve leaving our site open to spam?

LhSG_0-1627058919834.png

Replies 5 (5)

Ninthony
Shopify Partner
2329 350 1023

Can you post a store url so we can check it out?

If my solution helped you, please like it and accept it as the solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish 😄
Lh-SG
Visitor
3 0 0

Site is:

https://bohemesg.com

Registration page (leading to the failed challenge page is as follows:

Create Account | Boheme Sg

Thank you

Ninthony
Shopify Partner
2329 350 1023

I went to the link in the image you sent. I was able to sign up and wasn't presented with a blank captcha. Do you have it disabled at the moment?

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish 😄
Lh-SG
Visitor
3 0 0

It's enabled. But when I test via VPN's and different private browsers, the challenge page is presented with all the content being transparent.

Ninthony
Shopify Partner
2329 350 1023

Wondering if you can't just trick it. Try putting this right before the closing </body> tag in theme.liquid in your Layouts folder:

<script>
$(function(){
$('body').css('opacity','1')
})
</script>