Cart - Add an 'Agree to terms and conditions' checkbox

@Anthonymikha 

Hey Anthony,

No, it is not. The checkout page is not customizable unless you're using the Pro plan (the one that starts at $2.000 USD/month).

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Using a free theme? Improve it with copy/paste code snippets clicking here.
◦ Looking to hire an experienced developer? Same day response: ezfycode@gmail.com.
0 Likes
Anthonymikha
2 0 0
Thank you for the reply.
I want to ask if it could be possible to put the checkbox on above the
continue to checkout or a prompt that pops up and would not let you
continue to the checkout until you agree to the terms and conditions how
would you go about this task?
Thank you in advance for taking the time to reply
0 Likes

@Anthonymikha 

Yep, in this case it surely would be possible. Would require custom coding though, a solution developed by a programmer. There is not a copy/paste solution for this.

If it's of your interest feel free to reach me out via email,

diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Using a free theme? Improve it with copy/paste code snippets clicking here.
◦ Looking to hire an experienced developer? Same day response: ezfycode@gmail.com.
0 Likes
Acar
1 0 0

Hello,

I Use the Brooklyn theme and unfortunately I Have a problem with the first step. When I add the code in the end, my shop looks messed up. Is there another solution?

Kind regards
Fatih

0 Likes
jkids
Tourist
12 0 0

@TyW thank you for the posts. I have the same question as developertmc below, would you be able to point us in the right direction please?

@developertmc did you work out how to make the checkbox optional and collect the information of whether they tick the checkbox? We are trying to do the same here...

@developertmc wrote:

Thanks for this post, it's very helpful.

How do I make the checkbox optional and how do I get that data on the product order?

I need to know if the customer checked or did not check the checkbox.

0 Likes
WGarzon
1 0 0

Hi,

I'm running Debut theme and this seems to not work. Any way around it that you can find? It's still not making it "Required". 

Thank you!

0 Likes
LuxPetco
Excursionist
19 0 2

Thank you Alibabyph!!! You absolutely saved me time and money with this code!! It worked beautifully with my Narrative theme. And I absolutely love the extra bit in the create an account section. Perfect.

0 Likes
EhrenmannAndi
1 0 0

Thank you so much @alibabyph !!!!! If you got a donation link or something, please tell me! I'll send you a little gift for saving my life!

0 Likes
savich
1 0 0

Thanks a lot for a great tutorial! Worked perfectly for me.

0 Likes