Cart - Add an 'Agree to terms and conditions' checkbox

Highlighted
2 0 0

Which format/coding section did you use for your debut theme? I also have debut and am not sure which one to use. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi,

I use Modular not Debut theme. Thats why it is different.

thank you
Dagmar
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Nice tutorial, pretty easy to implement BUT... Is there a way to translate the text shown on the page and the popup that appears if the box is not checked ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
35 0 2

Thanks, I got this working fine on Debut theme. However it's not immediately obvious that you have to click the text to proceed, see screenshot.

Debut theme does not allow a different colour for links only. Anyway to underline the text to make it more obvious to at least have the hover colour different?

Thanks

Screenshot 2020-06-07 at 22.45.26.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, this works great for me with only one issue. The text and checkbox appear next to the "checkout" button instead of right above. Is there a way to do it as it's pictured in the screenshot? Thank you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

I had the same question as you. Have you been able to figure it out? Any help is appreciated!

@LadyKM wrote:

Hi - I'm using Debut and this worked great, just one thing I can't work out - the 'font' of 'terms & conditions' is not adopting my theme font. How can I do this? Here is how it looks:

Screenshot 2020-06-02 at 09.29.09.png

Here is the code:

Screenshot 2020-06-02 at 09.26.02.png

Is it also possible that when the read the terms it can open in a new window rather than take them away from the checkout?

Thank you so much! It would be awesome to sort this final fixes.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you!

I'm on theme Venture, it works but the text appears in uppercase...

How can I have it in a normal font, with a capital letter only when I put a capital letter?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello!

I am completly new in shopify. I have the same problem as all - NO confirmation for terms and Policy on the checkout.

I have read all the blog. and I saw , you have figure out , and it is  working good for you. I have DEBUT theme as you. Could you plase tell me step by step, what to do,  to get -   I agree with Therm and Conditions on my shop?

I am not advance person with computers would be great to follow your steps!!!

Thank you so much! 

Loooking  forward to your answer! 

Joanna 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello! I have follow the instruction and its working for me good. Thank you for this advice.  Just it is not working for ExpressPay Pal button. any sygestion?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Not working on Narrative theme. As others mentioned the js inserted into theme.js is simply ignored. Not sure why. Inserting the js into the file custom.js works though.

0 Likes