Solved

How can I alter the cart note text color in Mr Parker theme?

CConquest
Visitor
3 1 0

Help! How do I change the font color inside the cart note text box? The box is white and the text is white too. I only want to change the text color on this specific area without affecting the text color on any other part of the website. I am using the Mr Parker theme.

Accepted Solution (1)
CConquest
Visitor
3 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

I actually got it figured out, thanks! I reached out to Shopify theme support via e-mailed and Jason helped me with the solution. 

This was his response (for anyone else who has this issue for their Mr Parker theme!):

You can add below code to the bottom of your stylesheet.css which can be found in your Admin click on Online store > Themes > Actions and choose Edit Code and then the file is under "Assets".

input[type=email], input[type=password], input[type=text], select, textarea {

color:black !important;

}

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

ZestardTech
Shopify Expert
5393 971 1293

Hello There,

Please share your store URL and Screenshot.
So that I will check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1423

hello @CConquest 

Please provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password So I will check and provide a solution here.

CConquest
Visitor
3 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

I actually got it figured out, thanks! I reached out to Shopify theme support via e-mailed and Jason helped me with the solution. 

This was his response (for anyone else who has this issue for their Mr Parker theme!):

You can add below code to the bottom of your stylesheet.css which can be found in your Admin click on Online store > Themes > Actions and choose Edit Code and then the file is under "Assets".

input[type=email], input[type=password], input[type=text], select, textarea {

color:black !important;

}