Cart - Use cart attributes to collect more information

Siemon-Schilder
Excursionist
21 1 2

I followed the guide and added the code for a checkbox, the checkbox indeed appears, but it doesn't respond, so I can't check the box. Does anyone have the same issue?

https://x9plick10qxn1xbs-39069974572.shopifypreview.com

0 Likes
d_kahr
1 0 0

Hello. Will the data entered in this cart page field show up in a column on the .csv file when orders are exported? Thanks. 

0 Likes
ahoshino
2 0 0

Hi have you gotten this working? Im using Supply theme as well, but some customers seem to be able to checkout without filling the form out.

I'm having a hard time as the form includes some additional details of the orders, and I cannot obtain it. 

Thank you,

0 Likes
Marc_Epstein
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi,

Thanks so much for the great tutorial! I was having some trouble customizing my custom form fields. I want to have 2 or 3 columns of them and editing the custom css hasn't been working.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
JacklynKaye
2 0 1

This is working for me now! No idea how but I can now see the additional attribute in my backend.

0 Likes
Prabhav1
2 0 0

Hi!

Thanks for the tutorial. I followed it and managed to add a form right on the cart page. It asks for the following:

1. Name of Doctor
2. Upload a file of prescription.

My question is, how do I access this information. As in where will it be available?

0 Likes
Sharina
1 0 0
Hello,

I successfully added the text fields to my cart page.
But I can't seem to find where/how I can translate them.
Can someone help me?

Thanks!
0 Likes
antonkogan
Tourist
19 0 1

I collect cart attributes with a drop of pre selected places we ship to- is it possible to have cart attributes be used in place of ship to when creating a label or using plug ins like ups.com for shipping? 

0 Likes
antonkogan
Tourist
19 0 1

is it possible to have cart attribute mapped to ship to name, ship to address? we ship to third parties and need these cart attribute fields mapped to the correct shipping label field

0 Likes
hhelmanj
1 0 0

May i use this attributes to "auto tag" an order based on them...lets say: Every order with Atrribute= XXX tag it with AAATAG. ?

0 Likes