Cart discount for Flow Theme

Solved
HermanAbel
1 0 0

Hey, 

I am having a bit of trouble displaying my discount in cart. 

I would love to display savings on each item in my cart, as well as a total savings, and discounted price in my cart. I am using Flow theme, and as i understand it the code needs to be for this theme specifically. Would also love if the original price could be crossed over.  Can anyone help with this? 

I am using a discount code which is automatically applied when using my link, but it does not show before checkout. When i am doing Buy X get Y the original price on the free item is crossed over and a discounted price is shown, exactly like i want. 

Look forward to hearing your sollutions! 

0 Likes
ahsaniub123
Shopify Partner
50 9 6

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @HermanAbel 

yes need some liquid coding to show saving prices, this theme hasn`t such an option. you need to hire Shopify developer. 

Did my answer work for you? Please drop a Like and Mark it as Accepted.
Want to develop/design/customize your theme Hire me.
Feel free to contact me at Email: ahsan.iub123@gmail.com | Skype: ahsaniub123 | Whatsapp: +92 3012 104 116.
Shopify Expert | Shopify Developer | Liquid Developer
0 Likes
ShopDoctors
Tourist
19 0 0

Hi Herman,

To display a discount next to each item you will need a developer's help.

If, however, you want to display the total discount then you'd usually use an app. Besides showing the discount, an app can also help you display a discount code field that your customers can use to apply any discount code on the cart page.

This app works with both manual discounts (discount codes), as well as automatic discounts: https://apps.shopify.com/discount-on-cart-pro

Let me know if this helps!

0 Likes