Center Collections on the home page

Solved
Baugis
Tourist
9 0 4

Hi,

My collection list on the home page is aligning to the left. Is it possible to make it in the center instead? The Url is baugs.myshopify.com (kaequa)

Thanks

Natztech
Shopify Partner
1332 370 906

hello @Baugis 

Please provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password So I will check and provide a solution here.

Want to theme customize contact us E-mail : natztech2312@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept as Solution

PageFly Advanced Page Builder- My favorite drag and drop page builder - Visit the Shopify app store
0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7310 1727 2303

@Baugis 

Your given URL is not working. Please provide a preview URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
Baugis
Tourist
9 0 4

Hi, its baugis.myshopify.com and the password is in the main text

Baugis
Tourist
9 0 4
Natztech
Shopify Partner
1332 370 906

hello @Baugis 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

#shopify-section-16194500635e2e2d35 .flex-grid.flex-grid--gutters.flex-grid--16194500635e2e2d35{
	justify-content: center;
}

PageFly Advanced Page Builder- My favorite drag and drop page builder - Visit the Shopify app store
0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7310 1727 2303

@Baugis 

Can you provide a screenshot? I checked your home page each section is center aligned.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
Baugis
Tourist
9 0 4

image.jpg

0 Likes
Baugis
Tourist
9 0 4

Skjermbilde 2021-07-13 kl. 13.46.17.pngSkjermbilde 2021-07-13 kl. 13.46.27.png

Did not work

0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
1332 370 906

This is an accepted solution.

hello @Baugis 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

#shopify-section-1499789718857 .page-width .new-grid{
	justify-content: center;
}