Center Menu and Logo Brooklyn theme

BriefAffairK
2 0 0

Hello,

I would like to know how can I center my menu and logo in the brooklyn theme I am quite knowlageable with coding but .liquid is still a bit new to me. 

I would like it if I can change it to the image below
Untitled.png

Could someone please advice me on this, I would appreciate it.

Kind Regards,

0 Likes

Hello ,

Put this css on your on your theme -> Assets -> theme.scss.liquid file at the bottom. i hope this will work for you.
@media only screen and (min-width: 768px) {
.site-header .large--text-right {
text-align: center !important;
}
.site-header .grid--table .large--two-thirds {
width: 100%;
float: none !important;
display: block !important;
}
.site-header__logo {
text-align: center;
font-size: 1.5625em;
display: block;
}
.site-header__logo {
text-align: center;
font-size: 1.5625em;
display: block;
}
.site-header .large--one-third {
width: 100%;
display: block !important;
}
}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
BriefAffairK
2 0 0

Thank you @oscprofessional ! 

How Can I move the Logo a bit down and also the menu

See example site in menu section https://www.babycouture.co.za/

Also Might I ask about sticky on scroll? Like in the Boundless theme

1Capture.PNG

The menu items in the theme as shown above I would like it to stick on scroll can you please advice?

Kind Regards,

https://themes.shopify.com/themes/boundless/styles/black-white/preview

0 Likes

Hello ,

Can you share your link here so i can check what is the best possibility to move down logo. Also for sticky menu their is a possibility of customization js.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
VeanticSolution
1 0 1

How do you center only the heading logo?

colorfullstore
3 0 1

Hi 

0 Likes
twomas
3 0 0

Hello.
i also use the brooklyn theme and i would like to have the logo in the middle and the menu items below it as well. unfortunately, the given change does not work for me. what am i doing wrong?
i have already extended the px from 1050 to 1250px and fixed the header - but the new arrangement of logo and menu items doesn't work for me... please help me!

0 Likes
Anurag95
1 0 0

Hello,

I did the exact same thing which you've mentioned and followed every step carefully, I pasted the code in theme.scss.liquid at the bottom and yet nothing happened. Please can you help me in any way?

0 Likes

Hello Anurag95,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

0 Likes
Vj9
2 0 0

Hi

Thank you very much for the above solution. Ib have been able to put the logo in center and menu items below it. However i am facing a problem with search and cart logo as they are coming in a separate line. Below image for reference

Vj9_0-1597055965399.png

Is there a way to take the search nd cart logo above the menu inline with the logo.

Would appreciate your assistance.Regards

0 Likes