Center Page Titles

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

I have the “Warehouse” theme and have looked through many forums trying to find an answer to my question, which is: how can I center my page titles? I am not someone who works with coding, so trying to figure this out myself has been exhausting. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1085 178 213

Hello,

Thank you for your question. 

Please share your store URL, page URL and also password (if your store has one), I'll help you out to the best of my ability.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

I unlocked my store for you.

vanitydelacreme.com

Thanks again  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7627 1050 2648

@tayvdc 

Thanks for store URL

sorry i can't see any pages can you please guide which title do you have center 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

I want to center the home page title as well as the password page title. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

Password is shalise1. How can I find URL of my pages? I want the header to be centered on all pages of my theme.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7627 1050 2648

@tayvdc 

Thanks for it 

do you have create any new page so please send url so i will provide proper details.

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

My homepage does not show up in the “Pages” section on Shopify. Neither does my password page. How can I find the links to those pages? If you login to my Shopify and customize my online store, you automatically land on the home page.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7627 1050 2648

@tayvdc 

I need your store login details. Yes, I know your login details are confidential. For this second option, I have added your store to my Shopify partner account so I will check your code easily and manage what you think about it?

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7627 1050 2648

@tayvdc 

like this 

KetanKumar_0-1597587750237.png

1 Like