Center Price on Home Page/Collections Page - Debut Theme

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there,

I've looked at all the other threads on how to center the product title/price. When I entered and messed around with all of the other codes my Product Title and Reviews will center, but the price no matter what code I enter won't center.

I'm on debut theme, my website is https://thehydrarank.com/. I'm trying to get both the pricing centered on the home page and also the "Shop" or collections page.

Thanks in advance,

Tyler

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
734 49 106

Hey, there.

This is Dallas from the Shopify Social Care Team.

I spoke with my themes team and since you're using a Shopify theme we can take a look to see if we can get this done for you for free using some Shopify design time. You get design time automatically when you start an account if you're using a Shopify theme.

I have gone ahead and sent you an email to the address associated with your forums account. If you could have the store owner reply to that email then I will be able to verify your account. After that, I will be able to send this ticket up to my themes department to see what they can get done for you.

If you don't see that email then it may have ended up in your spam folder. If you still don't see it then please let me know here.
If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to let me know.

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1356 111 181

Hi @ Hi @,
1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->theme.scss.css->paste bellow code in bottom of file
.grid__item .price {
align-items: center !important;
}

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Problem Solved?✔️Like and Accept the solution that can help others.
Need any help with theme customization or design? Hire us
Shopify Expert Page: https://experts.shopify.com/perennialsolution
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Hello @Therdss,

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->theme.scss.liquid->paste bellow code in bottom of file

.product-card .price {
	align-items: center;
}
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

THANK YOU!!! Seriously spent ALL morning trying different suggestions and none worked. This one worked immediately. I will say that you have to have some idea of what you are looking at and for in order to understand WHERE to place some of the suggestions. After hours of looking at code I started to see the patterns and was finally able to figure out where to place it. This one worked for my theme Debut

0 Likes