Center Pricing and Text + Review the Preview Bar

Solved
chris216
Tourist
15 0 0

Hi I am wanting to center the pricing and text. I have done so many things based on previous topics but nothing works ? Also I am using the Debut theme 

I also want to remove the attached preview bar.Screen Shot 2020-01-21 at 9.41.23 pm.png

0 Likes

Hello @chris216,

Please share your site url so that I will give you exact solution

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
18676 1968 6918

Hello, @chris216 
Please share your site URL.
So that I can check and provide you the exact solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
chris216
Tourist
15 0 0
It is baeyoda.com
0 Likes
chris216
Tourist
15 0 0

It is baeyoda.com

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

@chris216,

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->theme.scss.liquid->paste bellow code in bottom of file

.price__regular {
	margin: 0 auto;
}
.h4.grid-view-item__title.product-card__title {
	justify-content: center;
	display: flex;
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
chris216
Tourist
15 0 0

Perfect that worked! But how about the product name. It doesn't seem centered ? 

0 Likes

@chris216,

2020-01-21_16-29_Products – Next Level Pty Ltd.jpg

Are you talking about which page

0 Likes
chris216
Tourist
15 0 0

No that page is when. Just when click on the product. It looks off ? 

Screen Shot 2020-01-21 at 10.01.46 pm.png

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

@chris216,

Ok.For that add below css

#ProductSection-product-template .product-single__title {
	text-align: center;
}