Center Product Titles & Price

4 0 0

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know the required coding to center product titles and prices on a Debut theme?

I tried researching on this subject and had some succes with pricing but none of the codes seem to work for both product title and pricing.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Astronaut
835 95 178

I think you might be able to get away with this at the bottom of your theme.scss.liquid file:

.grid{

text-align:center;

}

.price{

display:flex;

justify-content:center;

}

And maybe for added measure add !important after them:

.grid{

text-align:center !important;

}

.price{

display:flex !important;

justify-content:center !important;

}

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
326 31 57

Hi, JP!

This is May from Shopify.

Thank you, Ninthony for giving a suggestion on how to center products prices and titles on Debut. I’ve tried inserting the code on my test store, and it works beautifully! I highly suggest trying out Ninthony’s code above, JP. Before editing your theme code, I strongly recommend duplicating your theme to ensure that your customers aren’t affected by any unintended results. Once you make a duplicate, you can add Ninthony's code above by going into your admin and to ‘Online Store > Actions > Edit code’. Open up your ‘theme.scss.liquid’ file from your ‘Assets’ folder, and paste the code on the very bottom of the file. If you are using Mac, you can press Command + arrow down, or on Windows Control + arrow down to jump to the bottom of the file.

If you are uncomfortable with making this change yourself,  I highly suggest reaching out to our Shopify Experts. Alternatively, since you're using a Shopify developed theme, I can also submit a request on your behalf to our Theme Support to see if they are able to make the changes for you in accordance with our design policy. If you wish to explore this route, feel free to follow back up and we can continue on.

Let me know if this helps! Feel free to reply back to this thread or contact our 24/7 support, and we’ll happily help.

Kind Regards,

May

Shopify Support

May | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
4 0 0

Awesome this worked!

Thanks so much!!!

0 Likes
Astronaut
835 95 178

Not a problem, glad it helped.

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 0

All other threads should be deleted, it took me 15 mins to find this thread and its the only one that worked.

Thanks!

0 Likes
5 0 0

I'm working in Supply,,, can't seem to get Title, Price, and description to center, 

https://ithaca-gunworks.myshopify.com/products/deerslayer-iii

I've tried multiple codes,, price and title will move slightly right,,, but nothing good yet.

Appreciate any help

Denny 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello May!

I pasted the code you suggested but the product name and vendor is still left aligned. Only the price moved to the center.

Is there anything else you suggest me trying?

Thank you,

Federika

0 Likes