Center Product Titles & Price

Highlighted
3 0 0

EDIT: Nevermind, we see the solution has already been posted.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

@oscprofessional wrote:

Hello @Kevin2020,

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->theme.scss.liquid->paste bellow code in bottom of file

.price.price--listing.price--on-sale {
	align-items: center;
}

It worked perfectly! You are the champion! Thank you so much!!  

0 Likes
Highlighted
42 0 0

Hey, that only works for me if the price is not on sale. Did anyone know which is the solution for me? And did anyone know how to put quantity and color side by side? THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

ask1.png

ask2.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Hi, I tried most of the options to centre the product name and price on my collection page, but nothing works. I would be very grateful if you have another possible option. Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

hey,

can you please post a code where the text and price of the products will be centered, but JUST on the home page, not on the actual product page?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 5

@Ninthony 

Thank you so much for providing this great information. It has worked great on centering product title and price on my product pages. 

Question: It appears that since putting that code at the bottom of theme.scss.liquid asset that now all my pages (shipping info, return policy, privacy policy etc..) are all also centered with the text. Is there a way to only have this code show for the product pages specifically? Also... when I look at my shopping cart drawer on the side of the page it has moved the title and price of the product to be "center". Is there a way to only have this piece of code you provide to show specifically on the product landing page? Thank you!!!!

SHOPPING BAG CART EXAMPLE:

Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 9.04.18 AM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi @LeahandRosemary

I am having the same issue. My product titles and prices are centred on the collection page. Once you click on an individual product, the title and price don't look right.

Please let me know if you have found a solution?

Thank you!

Calvbosis_0-1594882113965.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 5

@Ninthony : Any Thoughts? 

Thank you so much for your help. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi! I was able to use the code to bring the title to the center which is awesome!  But I wanted the price to be in the center as well. Any idea on how to do that?  Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello iitsirma,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes