Center a product in a collection -Debut Theme

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello,   One of my collections only has one product which is aligned to the left.  I would like to centre it but the product becomes huge,  Is there a way to centre it and keep it the same size?

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Gem3,

Please share your site url so that I will give you exact solution

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello @oscprofessional , My website isn't live yet, I am still working on it, are you able to still help?   Thankyou

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Gem3,

Yes.Please PM me your site url and password

Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like

Success.

@Gem3,

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->theme.scss.liquid->paste bellow code in bottom of file

#Collection .grid.grid--uniform.grid--view-items {
	display: inline-flex;
	width: 100%;
}
#Collection .grid__item.grid__item--collection-template.small--one-half.medium-up--one-third {
	margin: 0 auto;
}
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Thanks so much @oscprofessional  The product is still appearing a bit larger than normal but I think I can live with it seeing its now centred. Thank you!

0 Likes