Center logo and main menu - Venture Theme

a7kilr
2 0 0

THANK YOUUUUUU!!

0 Likes
sinan1
2 0 0

Hi Hank!

I Actually had the same problem about my logo. The css code kind of worked.

It only looks in the middle on a computer. However, it shifts to the left when viewing on mobile.

Can you find a solution for this?

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
972 72 259

Hi, @sinan1

This is Rae from Shopify. I'm jumping in here to help Hank out with this thread. 

To clarify, are you also using the Venture theme? If so, this might be something that our Design team can help out with as part of our Design Policy

However, if you're using a third-party theme instead, I recommend reaching out to your theme developers directly for more assistance with this. You can contact those developers by following these steps

Let me know if you're using Venture, or another Shopify-developed theme, and I'll be happy to continue helping out with some next steps! 

Cheers, 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

sinan1
2 0 0

Hi Rae,

I am using the venture theme itself.

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
972 72 259

Hi, @sinan1

Great! In that case, I'd like to have our Design team look into this further for you. 

In order to get in touch with this team, please reach out to our Support team first via our Help Center. Once you log in to your account and submit a support request with us there, we can speak with you about this over live chat, email, or through a callback.

That way, our Support team can confirm the change you're looking to make, and get these details sent over to our Design team for a closer review to determine if these adjustments are possible on our end. 

We look forward to hearing from you soon via our Help Center

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes