Centered Shopify Narrative theme header

Highlighted
8 0 0
Hi,
Hi,

I've already posted a discussion for this customisation on Shopify Discussion, here is the link https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Discussion/Centered-Shopify-Narrative-theme-header/

We need desktop navigation to look like the below image, currently, since we are using the Narrative theme, it is showing Hamburger on the left-hand side of the logo but we want navigation links on the left side and couple of other links on Right-hand side

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @hardikjain 

Please share your store URL and reference site URL.

So that I can check and let you know the exact solution for this.

Thanks...

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0
Highlighted

Hello @hardikjain 

Your site is password protected please share password for you reference store url.

So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Thanks...

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Hi,

I've disabled the password so you can check the website.

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Currently I've added a custom code for the menu, so everytime we have to add a menu we need to edit the code. But the thing is I'm not sure how to do it automatically so it fetches from the Navigation menu.

0 Likes